Ford Windstar Torque Converter Recall
No codes or warning.
Ford windstar torque converter recall. It takes a death before action. Wiring axle subframe the 2004 free star is a post windstar model and there has been a recall issued on that model involving the torque converter. And wondering why the recall for the windstar has not been enforced as of yet. Trans quit at stop sign no gears no warning.
Called a local shop and they said it was the torque converter and that they change 4 5 a month on windstars. Diganosis and repair of a fowrward drum failure overhaul transmission replace torque converter sublet universal calim number 562398304322. While on vacaction crossing a bridge the car died. The safety recall began on august 9 2012.
Ford is recalling about 206 000 2004 and 2005 ford freestar and mercury monterey vehicles because the torque converter output shaft may fail. If the torque converter output shaft were to fail the. Owners of affected ford and mercury vehicles should have been notified to have their torque converter replaced at no charge. What a sad state of affairs.
Owners may contact the ford motor company customer relationship center at 1 866 436 7332. And wondering why the recall for the windstar has not been enforced as of yet. It takes a death before action. The recall covered 450 000 vehicles from the 2004 05 model years.
- Ford Cougar Xr7 For Sale
- Ford Deals September 2019
- Ford Fiesta St Tyre Pressure
- Ford Fiesta St Tyre Pressure Sensor
- Classic Chevrolet Grapevine Tx
- Ford Fiesta For Sale Near Me
- Chevy Blazer For Sale Albuquerque
- Chevrolet Z71 Pickup For Sale
- Faro Led Jeep Wrangler
- Ford Focus Rs Transmission
- Ford Engineering Jobs Usa
- Chevy Chevelle Ss For Sale Ontario
- Ford Explorer Jacksonville Fl
- Chevy Lease Deals Pittsburgh
- Delorean Car For Sale Uk
- Ford Bronco Price In India
- Ford Capri Jacking Points
- Ford Bronco 2020 Price In Qatar
- Chevrolet Traverse Key Fob Battery
- Diesel Brothers Jeep Grand Cherokee Build